Use this recipe to make your skin feel silky smooth and smell delicious!
What You Need:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- Yellow, blue or red food coloring (optional)
- 15 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these scents: Lemon Sugar, Mango, or Monkey Farts (The kids will love this one)
- Start by coloring your sugar. 2-3 drops usually does the job! Keep in mind once you add the coconut oil, the color will appear darker and more saturated than the sugar does.
- Stir the coconut oil and the fragrance oil of your choice into the sugar, and your scrub is ready!