Use the power of green tea to create your own cleansing oil!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup MCT oil or fractionated coconut oil
- 2 tbsp loose leaf green tea
- 1/2 tsp CreamMaker Fluid
- Heat-safe measuring cup
- Cloth to use as strainer
- Glass pump bottle for storage
- Small funnel
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Coconut Cream, Eucalyptus, or Water Lily!
- The first step to make your homemade oil cleanser is to make green tea infused oil. Place green tea leaves and MCT oil into a heat-safe container such as a Turkish coffee pot or heat-proof glass measuring cup.
- Place the container into a shallow water bath on medium heat. Allow the tea to infuse into the oil for 20-30 minutes until bright green and fragrant. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to a temperature that’s safe to handle.
- Using cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer, strain the green tea leaves out of your green tea oil.
- Allow your oil cleanser to cool. Then, add CreamMaker fluid, 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice and stir to dissolve.
- Using a funnel, transfer the cleanser to a glass pump bottle.
*Notes: Please store in a cool, dark place. This cleanser will last for about a year.