This DIY shows you how to make an amazing body butter that’s creamy and leaves your skin moisturized and smooth!
What You Need:
- 1 Cup Shea Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- Mason Jars
- Double boiler
- Stand mixer
- 10 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend Snickerdoodle!
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler
- Heat until everything is melted
- Place in the refrigerator and let cool for an hour
- When the mixture is starting to solidify around the edges, place in your stand mixer and mix on high. It should start forming into a whip cream type consistency in about 5 minutes. The body butter can be stored up to 6 months!