This glittery cotton candy slime recipe is so easy and fun to make! Here’s what you’ll need!
- Elmer’s Glitter Glue, Pink & Blue
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Contact Lens Solution
- Extra glitter
- 15 drops of Blue Cotton Candy fragrance oil
- Empty bottle of glitter glue into a bowl.
- Next, add your baking soda and stir in well. Add your contact lens solution and mix in. After the slime begins to form, you may want to remove it from the bowl and knead it with your hands. If your slime is too sticky, add a few more drops of contact solution!
- Add fragrance oils in and continue kneading!
- Your slime is ready! Store in an airtight container when not in use!