If your skin needs a soothing refresher after spending some time under the sun, try this awesome DIY after sun spray!
- 2 Bags of Green Tea
- 3oz Hot Water
- 2oz Witch Hazel (Alcohol Free)
- 1 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 5oz Fine Mist Spray Bottle
- 15 drops fragrance oil. We recommend these scents! Island Hop, Ocean Breeze, Or Tropical Passion Fruit!
- Steep the tea bags in 3oz hot water for 10 minutes. (You are basically making a super concentrated tea). Remove tea bag and refrigerate tea until cool.
- Mix cooled tea, witch hazel and aloe in the spray bottle.
- Add fragrance oil & shake well before using.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!