Spending a lot of time under the sun? Use this DIY deodorant to keep yourself smelling fresh!
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp baking soda
- 20 drops fragrance oil. We recommend these scents! Beautiful Day, Mermaid or Sunflower !
- Combine all ingredients (except the fragrance oil) in a pan over a low flame.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until everything melts.
- Now let it cool off for about a minute then gently pour it into a glass jar.
- Add the fragrance oil and stir well with a chopstick. Stir until creamy consistency and scoop into the container!
- Voila! It’s ready! Store at room temperature in a cool dark place. It lasts over 3 months!