Create an amazing smelling coffee scrub to exfoliate, smooth and brighten up your skin!
What You Will Need:
- Glass bowls
- Containers for your scrub
- 4.5 oz. coffee beans, fine ground
- 2.25 oz. pink Himalayan salt, fine ground
- 2 oz. brown sugar
- 3 oz. sweet almond oil
- 15 drops of Orange Creamsicle
- 10 drops of Coconut Cream
- 2 mL vitamin E oil
- Using a scale weigh out the ground coffee, pink Himilayan salt and brown sugar. Combine together in a glass bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with a fork to ensure even distribution.
- Weigh out the sweet almond oil and mix together all the liquid/wet ingredients together.
- Spoon the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well until they are combined thoroughly.
- Move the coffee scrub into the containers you wish to use and you’re ready to exfoliate!