Today’s DIY is a soap that is amazing for detoxifying skin by drawing out bacteria, dirt and toxins to the surface!
What You Need:
- Activated charcoal
- Goat’s milk melt and pour soap
- Triple butter melt & pour soap
- Silicone mold
- Wooden skewer to stir
- Heat safe measuring cups
- 15 drops of fragrance oil, Peppermint
- Cut 2 pounds of goat’s milk melt & pour soap into small pieces (about 1/2 inch cubes).
- Cut 1/2 pound of triple butter melt and pour soap.
- Melt goat’s milk soap (only melt goat’s milk soap for now, set triple butter soap aside and save it for later.
- Remove soap from heat and let it cool for just a few seconds before adding fragrance oil.
- Carefully add 2 tablespoons activated charcoal to soap.
- Mix well.
- Working quickly pour charcoal soap mixture into silicone molds.
- Melt triple butter soap.
- Pour melted triple butter soap on top of the goat’s milk/charcoal soap.
- Use a wooden skewer or small knife to swirl the white and black soaps.
- Allow to dry completely before removing from molds.