Here’s a DIY for a moisture-infused leave-in conditioner that will perk up your ‘do and make you smell gorgeous like a floral garden!
What You Will Need:
- Empty spray bottle
- Fill 1/4 of the bottle with your favorite conditioner
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil
- Fill remainder of the bottle with boiled or distilled water, ensuring there is about one inch of space at the top
- Add 4-5 drops of fragrance oil of your choice. We recommend these! Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Or Magnolia
- Shake vigorously
- Spray as needed (either directly onto your hair or onto your palms and rub together), and then smooth onto hair and let air dry.