Create your own beautiful scented body wash that is gentle for your skin!
What You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cup Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap
- 4 tsp organic vegetable glycerin
- 16oz plastic container to hold the body wash. An empty used bottle works too!
- Fragrance oils. We recommend 30 drops of any of the following: Almond Coconut Milk, Enchanted Orchid, or Golden Hydrangea.
- Start by pouring 1 1/2 cups of Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap into your empty 16 oz. bottle.
- Next, add 4 teaspoons of organic vegetable glycerin. The glycerin is what will make this homemade body wash sudsy! Castile soap is a gentle cleanser, but the glycerin will give you the lather you will be looking for in a smooth body wash. That being said, if you prefer, you can leave the glycerin out. Your body wash will still work beautifully and smell amazing, but it won’t produce suds.
- Now you will add the fragrance oils of your choosing.