This simple melt & pour soap is really easy to make, exfoliates while gently softening and moisturizing your skin!
What You Need:
- 1 lb of melt & pour soap
- 2 tbsp poppyseeds or dried yellow rose petals
- Silicone molds
- 91% Rubbing alcohol spray
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Sexy Cinnamon Clove, Spiced Cider, or Vanilla!
- Cut 1 pound of melt & pour soap into small chunks
- Melt soap in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds
- Continue heating soap until completely melted and no chunks remain (microwaves will vary; mine takes 60-90 seconds total time)
- Allow the soap to cool slightly (this is so that the poppy seeds will stay suspended in the soap. If soap is too hot and too thin, then the poppy seeds will fall to the bottom and not be evenly mixed throughout the soap)
- Add fragrance oils and mix well
- Add 2 tbsp poppy seeds and mix well
- Pour into silicone molds
- Spray tops of soap with 91% rubbing alcohol so that soap will be smooth and will not sweat
- Let cool and solidify completely before removing from molds