This lotion moisturizes well, prevents wrinkles and is gentle on the skin!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tbsp jojoba oil
- 3 tbsp aloe vera juice
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 1 cup water
- Glass jar with lid
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 20 drops of Honeysuckle, Coconut Cream,or Azalea.
- Combine shea butter and jojoba oil in glass jar and place in a large frying pan. Pour one cup of water on frying pan and turn on medium-high temperature until completely melted.
- Take off the stove and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Pour into a larger bowl and add aloe vera juice
- Add vitamin E oil
- Blend ingredients together until everything is mixed well – (10 minutes)
- Add fragrance oils
- Blend until the mixture begins to be like lotion consistency
- Pour into a glass jar with a lid. This will continue to solidify a little more.
Note: This face lotion should last around six months!