Do you have dry, damaged skin from all the hand washing you’ve been doing? This DIY is a great solution!
What You Need:
- 1 oz Beeswax
- 1 oz Cocoa Butter
- 1 oz Avocado Oil
- 1 oz Tamanu Oil
- 3 oz Coconut Oil
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
- 10 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Almond, Fire Amber or Water Lily but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Other: Double-boiler, Kitchen scale, Glass jars or tins for salve (simply recycle an old glass jar at least 8 oz in size)
- Combine all ingredients (except Vitamin E and Fragrance Oils) in your simmering double-boiler
- Melt everything down, the beeswax will be the last to melt. Gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Carefully pour mixture into your clean, sanitized containers. (Make sure to wipe the outside to remove moisture. Prevent water from getting into your skincare DIYs because they encourage bacterial growth)
- Add the Vitamin E and Fragrance oils & mix thoroughly
- Let cool for at least 30 mins and it’s done!