This DIY is easy to make and the scent is customizable!
What You Need:
- Foaming hand soap bottle
- Filtered water
- 1 tablespoon glycerine
- Castile soap
- 20 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Honeydew Melon, Lemon Sugar or White Musk but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Optional: For an extra kick add a “Germ Destroyer” oil blend
- Fill the bottle 2/3 full with filtered water.
- Add the vegetable glycerine.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with liquid castile soap leaving enough room to put the pump back in.
Add 20 drops of your favorite essential oils scent. If you need an extra kick add a few drops of a “Germ Destroyer” oil blend.
- Shake the bottle well and re-cap.
- Ready to use!