It’s easy to look over cleaning your yoga mat. Here’s an easy to make spray to keep the bacteria at bay and enhance your yoga experience with a pleasant scent!
What You Will Need:
- 16 oz spray bottle
- 1/4 cup witch hazel
- 20 drops tea tree oil
- Filtered water
- 30 drops fragrance oils. We recommend these scents: Azalea, Frangipani,or Instant Vacation!
- Add witch hazel to spray bottle and top with water until almost full.
- Add in 30 drops of fragrance oil. If you prefer more fragrance, feel free to add more.
- Shake and spray directly onto mat.
- Wipe clean using a towel and leave out to dry completely.
- Spray after each yoga session or as desired.