Use this moisturizer mask recipe to revive split ends for your hair!
What You Need:
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Container for the hair mask
- Optional: Shower Cap
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 20 drops of Beautiful Day, Fire Amber, or Love Spell Type.
About Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is full of proteins and vitamins, all of which are important for keeping your hair healthy and strong. Coconut oil is also very moisturizing.
Honey will help draw moisture into your hair. Split ends usually happen to hair that is brittle and dry, so keeping your hair hydrated can help prevent split ends—and keep existing ones from getting worse.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Massage the mixture into the ends of your hair and leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes; you can tuck your hair under a shower cap to prevent the mixture from drying out or getting everywhere.
- Once the time is up, wash your hair and your hair will feel moisturized and renewed!