You won’t want to miss todays blog, you will love to make your own divine yummy Chocolate Sugar Scrub. Not only will is make your skin silky smooth but it will energize your senses with its chocolate aroma. It a wonderful gift to give, just make sure to double recipe so you can keep one for yourself because you won’t want to give it away after you make it.
Chocolate Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond oil
- 15 drops of Barnhouse Blue Chocolate Fragrance Oil
- In a bowl combine sugars and cocoa powder.
- Add in coconut and almond oil; mix until well combined.
- Store in airtight container like a mason jar.
Chocolate has a long history, from the Gulf Coast of Veracruz, Mexico to the Mayans. According to a legend, a god was cast away by the other gods for sharing chocolate with humans. This Chocolate oil fragrance is reminiscent of delicious familiar chocolate with top notes of fruity butter and nuances of jasmine. Mid notes of chocolate, sweet honey, rose, and coriander seed with a creamy vanilla and powder at the base.