Keep your hands feeling soft during the winter by using these exfoliating hand scrubs!
What You Will Need:
- Epsom salt
- Baking soda
- Distilled water
- Silicone molds
- Air-tight jars
- Mixing bowl
- Empty spice grinder
- 30 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Lemon Sugar, Orange Creamsicle, or Lavender Chamomile
- Use your spice grinder to grind up the epsom salt into a fine powder (1 cup)
- Mix 1 cup of baking soda with ground epson salt in a mixing bowl
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice and mix well. Make sure there are no clumps!
- Add 3 tablespoons of distilled water. Consistency should be like thick cookie dough. Mix very well!
- Press mixture into the silicone molds
- Allow the scrubs to air dry over night! You may need to check on the hand scrubs and re-press a few times as they tend to expand
How to Use:
Take one of the hand scrubs and run it under water. Gently rub your hands together breaking up the scrub and exfoliate your skin. Rinse well. After drying hands apply your favorite moisturizer.