This recipe can help to alleviate any uncomfortable skin problems. Neem oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and can provide external relief from pain and itchiness.
* Some people may show sensitivity to Neem oil and fragrance oil so please do a skin patch test to make sure it’s right for your skin. Please also avoid using Neem oil if you are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant in the immediate future.
What You Need:
- 1.5oz Shea Butter
- 1oz Cocoa Butter
- 0.70oz Castor oil
- 1oz Sweet Almond oil (alternative: Grapeseed or Sunflower oil)
- 0.35oz Neem oil
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E oil
- Fragrance Oil. We recommend 10 drops of Cafe Vienna, Caramel, or Vanilla.
- Place the Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor oil, and Sweet Almond oil into a double-boiler. You can also place them in a metal or glass bowl which can be floated in a pan of hot water.
- Melt the oils over medium heat until they are completely liquid. Stir well and place the bowl in the freezer for five minutes or until the oils thicken to the consistency of Castor oil and become slightly opaque.
- Take the bowl out and beat it with a whisk, adding the fragrance oil, vitamin E, and Neem oil.
- Spoon the finished product into a container that is fitted with a lid. You can enjoy the cream immediately after it has set!