Accidents happen but today’s DIY is a simple and easy to make mixture that will help you to remove stains from your carpet and get it looking spotless!
What You Need:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Dawn brand original blue dish soap
- White vinegar
- Container to mix/ pour in
- A brush or rag
- 25 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend these scents! Aspen Winter, Beautiful Day, or French Market!
- Add about a coin-sized amount of dawn dish soap
- Add 2 tbsp of white vinegar
- Add 2 tbsp hydrogen peroxide and mix all together
- Pour on the stain, and rub it in— you can use your fingers, a brush, a rag or whatever you’d like.
- Rub it till the spot is gone and use a dry towel to blot out any remaining moisture in the carpet!