Today’s DIY will help make your towels and other laundry soft, comfy and you can customize the scent too!
What You Need:
- 6 cups of hot water
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 bottle of conditioner (unscented if possible)
- Container to store the laundry softener
- Mixing utensil
- 25 drops of fragrance oil, We recommend Apricot Peach, Gardenia, or Fresh Cotton!
- Mix the hot water and full bottle of conditioner together. Stir until completely mixed and dissolved.
- Pour in the vinegar and mix all together.
- Continue mixing and add drops of fragrance oil!
- Pour the laundry softener into the container of your choice!