This DIY recipe was created to uplift your spirits with beautiful scents!
What You Need:
- 2 tbsp 190 proof grain alcohol
- 4 oz spray bottle (choose one that’s safe to use with essential oils) Glass, Stainless steel and certain types of plastic like plastic #1 HDPE or plastic #2 PET work well for this
- Distilled water
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Black Oak Currant, Candy Cane, or Cinnamon!
- Using your funnel, add 2 tablespoons of 190 proof grain alcohol to a 4 ounce spray bottle.
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oils to your bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water leaving a little space at the top.
- Put on the spray top and shake well to combine the mixture!
**Note** Make sure to give the bottle a shake before each use!