Pamper and exfoliate your body with this homemade lavender sugar scrub!
What You Need:
- 2 cups of sugar. If you decide to color your scrub we suggest a lighter colored sugar.
- ¼ to 1 cup coconut oil
- Purple food coloring if you want to make your scrub extra pretty.
- Dried lavender flowers or lavender buds in this mixture will make it smell amazing and add extra calming effects as well as making it look beautiful
- 15 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Lavender chamomile or Lavender but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Mix some of the sugar and all of the oil in a large bowl.
- Next, add the lavender essential oil while stirring the mixture. If you wish to color your sugar scrub add the food coloring now too. You will only need a couple of drops. We also added some dried lavender for an added treat.
- Add the rest of your sugar until it is the consistency you want.
- Put your sugar scrub into a container. Mason jars are great to give as gifts!