This miracle night cream feels nice on the skin, and makes your skin brighter, hydrated and decreases puffiness/dark circles around your eyes!
What You Need:
- 1/2 tsp beeswax
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbs almond oil
- 1/2 tsp of shea butter
- 1 tsp of vitamin e oil
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp bentonite clay
- 5-10 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Eucalyptus, Jasmine, or Lemon Sugar
but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- In a double boiler, place beeswax, coconut oil, almond oil and shea butter together and heat slowly until melted.
- In a separate bowl, mix vitamin e, aloe vera and honey together.
- Once the first mixture with the beeswax and oils has cooled and hardened a bit, break it up and add aloe mixture together and blend in a blender.
- After blending, place into a non-metal bowl and add 1/2 tsp bentonite clay and stir with a non-metal utensil. (No metals here because they remove the healing properties of the clay!)
- Place cream into a glass or plastic container and make sure to store in a cool, dry place!