Create this fizzy homemade bath bomb to use on a day you need extra pampering!
What You Need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp jojoba oil or fractionated coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp distilled water
- 1 tbsp holiday sprinkles
- Mold for bath bomb
- 30 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Peppermint, Warmth of the Holidays, Or Candy Cane!
- Combine the baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch in a mixing bowl. Mix well
- Continue mixing and add the oils
- Add water in small increments while mixing (small increments help to prevent the DIY from fizzing too much)
- Add in the holiday sprinkles and continue mixing!
- Scoop the mixture into the halves of the bath bomb mold. Press gently and slightly overfill each side. Press the sides together tightly.
- Remove the bath bomb from the mold and set aside overnight to dry. Wrap or place in a container to store away from liquids.