Create your own travel sized hand sanitizer to use on the go! This recipe makes enough to fill up a one ounce spray bottle & takes about a minute to make!
What You Will Need:
- 1 oz glass spray bottle
- A small funnel
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera spray or gel
- 1 tablespoon alcohol-free witch hazel
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of at least 60% rubbing alcohol
- Fragrance oil of your choice! We recommend 30 drops of Apple, Mango, Or Pear
- Pour all ingredients into the bottle using your small funnel, twist on the cap, shake and it’s ready to use!