Today’s DIY is so easy to make! Using 3 ingredients plus water, you can create a non-toxic dusting spray that cuts through dust, grease and grime and has no sticky residue.
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1/4 cup of fractionated coconut oil
- Fragrance oil
- 1 cup distilled water
- 16 oz spray bottle
- Add 1 cup of distilled water to 16 oz. spray bottle
- Add 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Add 1/4 cup of a carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil works the best but you can substitute with sweet almond oil or olive oil)
- Add 30 drops of fragrance oil!
We recommend: 30 drops of Barrier Reef, Fresh Cotton, or Island Hop
- Shake it up & start getting rid of dust bunnies!