Enjoy the scent of fall with this soap that lathers so luxuriously on your skin!
Makes 4 Bars.
What You Will Need:
- 4 silicone soap molds
- 1 lb goat’s milk melt and pour soap base, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- Chopped up dried apple slices
- Optional** For an extra kick + aesthetics, add 4 cinnamon sticks!
- 10-15 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Cinnamon, or Sexy Cinnamon Clove, with a few drops of Tobacco Vanilla.
- Place dried apple slices at the bottom of 4 silicone soap molds
- Add soap cubes into a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Continue microwaving at 10 second intervals while stirring in between until soap is completely melted.
- Stir in the fragrance oils of your choice and the apple pie spice. Pour the liquid into the silicone soap mold. Let sit at room temperature for 5 mins then top with cinnamon stick. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for about 40 mins total.
- Turn the soap mold over and push from the bottom to push the soaps out of their molds.