Create some great smelling, essential fall decor using this DIY recipe!
What You Will Need:
- Ziploc Bag
- 10-20 drops of fragrance oil. We recommend: Pumpkin Patch or Sexy Cinnamon Clove
- If you collected pinecones from your yard, try popping them into the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees to sanitize. Allow to cool.
- Put all your pinecones in your ziploc, and sprinkle the pinecones with fragrance oil. Make sure you have enough drops to saturate the pinecones.
- Leave pinecones in bag for a few hours to absorb the oils.
- Put in a bowl, decorate, and enjoy!