This simple makeup recipe is great for dry skin and will give you a pretty, dewy look!
What You Need:
- 1 tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 2 tsp of Beeswax
- 1/2 tsp. Pink or Red Mica Powder
- Container to store the blush in!
- 10 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Coconut Cream, Golden Hydrangea, or Jasmine!
- Fill a medium sized pot with water.
- Place a glass pyrex measuring cup in the water.
- Add all ingredients to glass cup and melt over medium heat.
- Once mixture is melted, add to a container.
- While the container cools, periodically check back to stir mixture so that the mica does not settle at the bottom.
- While mixing, you might want to add more mica if your blush does not have enough color.
- Once mixture is thoroughly mixed, press blush into container until smooth.
At Eternal Essence Oils, we felt our product was going to represent us and the quality we give, to you, our customer. So, we continue to research and source new products that meet our customers’ growing needs. Our mission is to supply the finest products without breaking the bank.
- We’re proud to offer over 90 of the foremost and leading Fragrance Oils that conform to IFRA standards without breaking the bank.
- Eternal Essence Oils are designed for use in cosmetics and are perfect for adding personalized scents to:
- Soaps, lotions, creams
- Hair care and body care products
- Cleaning products, room sprays, laundry, linens, and aroma diffusers
- Our Fragrance oils are synthetically compounded from aroma chemicals; these scents are rich, complex, and long lasting. Personalize any of your products or add an Eternal Essence Oil to spice up your current favorite fragrance. Create a scent that is simply yours.
Find Eternal Essence Oils on Social Media
- Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! Put your oils to use by checking out our Blog for DIY recipes, fun facts and more at https://www.eternalessenceoils.com/blog-2/
- Don’t have time to check our website daily for updates and info? Follow us on Instagram for special promos, sales, updates and contests at https://www.instagram.com/eternalessenceoil/ delivered daily to your newsfeed.
- Find, Like and Share our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EternalEssenceOils/ to keep up with additional sales, promos, new oils and blogs