Today’s DIY homemade stain remover is great for removing stains that most people would think impossible.
What You Will Need:
- 1 part Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap
- 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide
- Mix together and spray or pour directly on stain
- Fragrance oils. We recommend: 3 drops of Honolulu Sun
*Note: Test a small area before applying to entire garment, upholstery, etc.
- Spray the stain remover on, let it sit for about a minute, then gently scrub the fabric together. Tougher stains like grass stains may take a few minutes of soaking and scrubbing to disappear!