Here’s a simple recipe to a multipurpose cleaning wipe— a great alternative to harsher cleaning agents!
What You Need:
- 1 plastic container (with plastic lid!)
- 1 roll extra-strong paper towels (Or you can also use cut up pieces of fabric for an eco-friendly version of this recipe!)
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of dish soap
- 15 drops of Fragrance Oil. We recommend Apple, Honeydew Melon or Mango but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Using a box cutter, cut a small x in the center of the plastic lid.
- Using a bread knife, cut through the paper towel roll to create a roll that will fit into the container.
- Mix together the vinegar, rubbing alcohol, water, dish soap, fragrance oils and gently mix until combined.
- Place the paper towel roll into the container and pour the mixture over it so that it is fully saturated.
- Once the towel has been soaked for a few minutes, you can remove the center cardboard roll. Also if you’d like to make the scent stronger, add 5-10 more drops of fragrance oil 🙂
- Pull paper towels from the center of the roll and through the ‘x’ opening on the container lid! Pull the wipe out from the lid to start cleaning!