On those days that you have muscle cramps, or pain, try massaging this salve in those areas to help sooth your body.
What You Need:
- 2 parts arnica flowers
- 1 1/2 parts st. john’s wort
- 1 part ginger root
- 1 part comfrey leaf
- 1 part peppermint leaf
- 1/2 part cayenne powder
- Carrier oil of choice (recommended: olive oil mixed with coconut oil)
- Small metal tin
- 2 tbsp. beeswax pastilles
- 20 drops EEO Fragrance Oil. We recommend Fire Amber or Spiced Cider but this can be subbed out with any scents you love!
- Infuse your carrier oil with arnica, st. john’s wort, ginger, comfrey, peppermint leaf and cayenne by putting those ingredients into a mason jar and warming in oven overnight.
- Wear gloves and use a cheesecloth to separate the herbs from the oils. Make sure to squeeze all the oil out from the cheesecloth at the end!
- Add fragrance oils that compliment the herbs at this time!
- Use a double boiler to melt beeswax and combine with the herbal oil. Pour into containers.
- Store sealed tightly & Keep in a cool dark space for maximum shelf life!