Pamper yourself with this amazing at-home spa experience! (& Don’t forget to take a pic for instagram 😉 )
What You Need:
- 1 cup of organic oatmeal oats
- 1 cup powdered goat milk (you can use any powder milk you like)
- 6 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 5 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Fire Amber, Rose or White Musk!
Instructions: This recipe makes enough to fill 3 8oz mason jars
- Put the oatmeal oats, powdered milk and fragrance oils in a food processor.
- Press the pulse button a few times until all the ingredients are mixed well and the oatmeal resembles the powdered milk.
- Transfer ingredients into a glass bowl and add the dried rose petals. Mix it up with a spoon until all the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the mixture to 3 mason jars and store or use right away. **Tip: Stay in the tub for at least 20 mins to get the full benefits from the oatmeal bath!