This simple recipe is great for making comforting pillow sprays for you to drift asleep to!
What You Need:
- 2 oz either vodka or witch hazel
- 2 oz distilled water
- 4 oz spray bottle
- 20-25 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Fire Amber, Fresh Cotton, Juniper Breeze, or Lilac & Lilies
- Combine witch hazel or vodka with distilled water into the spray bottle.
- Add your scent of choice into the spray bottle, screw cap back on, and shake.
- Shake the spray before each use! Lightly mist your pillowcase just before going to bed.