It’s laundry time! Today’s DIY will show you how to customize your own laundry detergent using more natural ingredients and our fragrance oils!
What You Need:
- 1 bar castile soap
- 2 cups washing soda
- 2 cups baking soda
- Container to store
- Cheese grater
- 30 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! We highly recommend these: Coconut Cream, French Market, or Tobacco Vanilla!
- Finely grate the soap bar using a cheese grater.
- Add the shredded soap bar, washing soda, and baking soda to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add in fragrance oil of choice.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use 2 tablespoons per load.