Want to carry some of your perfume with you or create your own solid perfume using your favorite fragrance oils? Try this DIY recipe!
What You Need:
- 1 Tbsp. sweet almond oil or other oil of choice
- 1 Tbsp. beeswax pellets
- 40-50 drops of fragrance oil of your choice! Or if you have a perfume you use at home that you’d like to use for this— 10-20 drops of this will work too! We highly recommend these fragrance oils: Twilight Woods, White Musk, or Lavender Chamomile!
- Measure out your oil and wax and place in the top of a double boiler.
- Warm your ingredients over medium heat until the wax melts.
- Remove from the heat and mix your wax into the oil thoroughly.
- Choose your fragrance oils and mix into your oil and wax mixture.
- Pour your perfume into small containers. It will set as it cools off. May take about 20-30 minutes