Create your own great scented perfume using this DIY recipe!
Note* Takes a few days to create!
What You Will Need:
- Roller perfume container
- Small mixing bottle
- Small funnel
- Coffee filter
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- 5 tsp vodka
- Vitamin E capsule and a needle to prick it and squeeze the oil out
- 2 tsp distilled water
- 25 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Tropical Passion Fruit, Beautiful Day Type, Or PS I Love you
- Choose your scent(s).
- Put the sweet almond oil and the vitamin E oil in your mixing bottle container, then drip your essential oils in.
- Add the vodka, put the cap on the jar and shake it for a few minutes to blend ingredients together.
- Place the mixing bottle in a cool, dark place and let sit for a few days. The scent will strengthen over time.
- When you are satisfied with your fragrance, add the distilled water, shake the bottle again and strain the perfume through a coffee filter into the roller perfume container. Now you’re ready to use your perfume!