Today’s DIY will help you keep a smelly trash can odor at bay. They are easy to make and work really well!
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups baking soda
- 6-8 tablespoons of water
- Silicone mold
- 25-30 drops of fragrance oils. We recommend: Apricot & Peach, Honeydew Melon, Or Pear
- Mix the baking soda while adding 30 drops of fragrance oils.
- Slowly add the water one tablespoon at a time while mixing. Stop when the mixture feels a bit like wet sand.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold and pack it in firmly.
- Let dry for 24 hours. Carefully pop tabs out of molds.
- Store the tabs in an airtight container. Add one or two to the bottom of your trashcan when needed!
Alternative uses: This works great to place in your fridge in place of a box of baking soda.