This Homemade Grease Cleaner Spray is effective and will help clean up tough messes in your kitchen!
What You Will Need:
- 32-ounce spray bottle
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- Natural liquid soap (such as Dr. Bronner’s)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Clean sponge
- Clean dishcloth
- Fragrance oils. We recommend: 15 drops of Azalea or 10 drops of Lemon Sugar
- Make your mixture: Add vinegar, a drop or two of liquid soap, and baking soda to the spray bottle. Fill the spray bottle to the bottom of the neck with warm water.
- Add fragrance oil: If desired, add a few drops of fragrance oil.
- Shake: Shake spray bottle vigorously.
- Get cleaning! To use, spray mixture onto surface, then wipe with a clean sponge. Run a clean dishcloth under warm water, wring out, and wipe over cleaned surfaces.