Today’s DIY will teach you how to create a hairspray with natural ingredients!
What You Need:
- 1 cup purified water
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of argan oil
- 1 spray bottle
- A funnel
- 15 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Azalea, Cafe Vienna, or Island Hop!
- Heat 1 cup water to boiling in a small saucepan.
- Next, add two to six teaspoons of sugar depending on the strength of the hold you prefer.
- Stir until sugar dissolves. After, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- After cooling, add fragrance oils!
- Using a funnel pour into an eight-ounce spray bottle.
- Then remove the funnel and place the nozzle and cap on the bottle. Shake well to infuse with fragrance oils.