Today’s DIY will help your car to smell fresh for your daily commute! These work great as refills for car air fresheners.
What You Will Need:
- Empty car air freshener container
- Carrier oil such as Golden Jojoba Oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- Fragrance Oils. We recommend the following:
New Car Scent:
15 drops Pine Needle
15 drop Orange Creamsicle
On The Road Again
15 drops Mango
15 drops Peppermint
20 drops Lemon Sugar
10 drop Strawberry
- Take cap off and add your oils. Fill the rest of the bottle up with your carrier oil (jojoba or almond) leaving a quarter inch space from the top.
- Re-cap the container and mix well! You’re ready to go!