Here are some diffuser scents for you to mix and enjoy with your kids!
What You Will Need:
- 1/4 cup of light oil like apricot kernel oil or safflower oil
- 2 tbsp of alcohol
- Reed sticks
- 20 drops of fragrance oils
Here are some scents we recommend:
- Add 1/4 cup of a light oil to a glass measuring cup.
- add 2 tbsp of alcohol to the measuring cup. The alcohol is to help thin out the oils and help oils travel up reeds.
- Add 20 drops fragrance oil.
- Use one of the reeds to stir the oil and alcohol mixture. Stir well until the oils are dispersed in the alcohol.
- Pour the oil and alcohol mixture into the vase.
- Bundle the reeds and insert them into the neck of the vase. Fan them out.
- Flip sticks every few days to refresh scent.
- Replace the reed stick about once a month.