Bring aromatherapy to your shower with a DIY shower steamer!
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 5 drops of fragrance oil
- Silicone molds or cupcake tins
- Preheat the over to 350° F (180° C)
- Mix the baking soda, fragrance oils, and filtered water in a bowl. Continue mixing until thick paste.
- Fill the molds and compact into shape.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350° F
- Remove the tray from oven and allow to cool
- Pop the steamers out and enjoy!
We encourage you experiment with your favorite scents but here are some that we enjoy!
How to Use:
Place a disc in the bottom of your shower or in a soap dish, away from a direct stream of water (It will dissolve too fast). As water trickles on it, it will release a gentle aroma.