Refresh yourself with a summertime body spray!
Let’s face it. Your skin goes through a lot during the summer whether its from the sun, wind or sand! Here’s one of our favorite recipes to moisturize and heal your skin! (And not to mention, make you feel like you’re on vacation!)
A fresh aquatic oil fragrance that is as light and cool as a morning sea breeze. Be reminded of the irresistible scent of the ocean waves with a splash of orange bergamot and woody base notes for true marine freshness. It has green top notes with fresh floral, citrus, muguet, and jasmine and heart notes of hyacinth, rose, carnation, and narcissus.
This oil fragrance is delicious, sweet and creamy with nuances of sweet burnt sugar, cinnamon and peach at the heart of the fragrance. This Coconut Cream oil fragrance is a tropical paradise able to transport your senses to a white sandy beach, relaxing in the shade of a palm tree.
This complex exotic creamy vanilla is a must have for your line. Entwined with a whisper of heavenly tropical flowers, this Fragrance Oil invites in the tropical aromatic ambiance of a Tahitian Island breeze.
- 1/4 cup filtered or distilled water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vegetable glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of grapeseed, sweet almond, or hazelnut oil
- 4-5 drops of Vitamin E oil
- 8-10 drops of fragrance oil.
- Empty spray bottle (We recommend using a glass or plastic bottle)
- 1/2 teaspoon of an emulsifier, for example Aloe Vera Gel (This will help bind the oil and water together)
Combine all ingredients and carefully pour into a small spray bottle. Makes between 2-3 ounces of moisturizing spray. Shake well before each use and spray liberally on body as needed, especially after showering or bathing! Rub into skin if needed.