Here is a super simple way to eliminate odors and freshen any area in your home, office or even car!
What You Will Need:
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- coffee filter
- 4 oz mason jar with jar ring
- Fragrance oils. We recommend these! Gardenia, Magnolia & Lilac Lilies
1. Cut down coffee filter to fit on inside of jar ring, using the inner lid as a guide, & making it about a 1/2 inch bigger then the inner lid. You will not need the inner lid after this unless you want to store your air freshener and not use it. The coffee filter allows the air freshener to breath and absorb odors but keeps the mixture from spilling out.
2. Place baking soda into 4 oz mason jar.
3. Add in fragrance oils and stir essential oil and baking soda together.
4. Place coffee filter on top of jar, tighten ring around jar keeping the coffee filter in place. Decorate if desired.
5. To use, place in your area of choice. Allow it to absorb odors. You may need to shake it occasionally to keep it fresh. Add more fragrance oils as needed.