For those of you who want glowing skin but can’t get to the beach enough, here’s a DIY that can help!
What You Need:
- Bronzer powder
- Baby oil
- Bowl and spoon to stir
- Container (find one with an air tight lid!)
- 10 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Instant Vacation, Island Hop, or Malibu Rum Cupcake!
- Break up the bronzer powder until it is free of clumps.
- Slowly add the oils, stirring constantly to incorporate the powder.
- Continue adding baby oil until the color looks right. Try it out on your arm or leg to test. Too little oil and it will be streaky.
- Carefully pour into your container.
**Note!Because this is bronzer and oil, be careful of spills, contact with clothing, carpet, furniture, etc. Shake well before you apply the oil, the bronzer may settle at the bottom after time.