Create a divinely scented body wash made with nourishing & calming benefits for your skin!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 cup liquid Castile soap
- dried lavender pieces
- dried chamomile pieces
- Body wash dispenser / container
- 20 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Almond, Coconut Cream, or Oatmeal Cookie Dough!
- In a liquid measuring cup combine the fourth cup of coconut oil and honey.
- Add one teaspoon vitamin E oil, and one cup liquid Castile soap. Stir well to combine and pour into body wash into container.
- Add fragrance oils Carefully pour into your container. Place the lid on the bottle and close. Shake well to combine.
To Use: Shake well and apply to a loofah or sponge and lather on your skin. Will last up to one month!