Here’s a DIY to use for outside fun with the family!
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup natural dish soap (We recommend Seventh Generation brand!)
- 1 tsp glycerin
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 5-10 drops natural food coloring (optional)
- 25 drops of your favorite fragrance oil. We recommend: Pineapple, Banana Cream, Or Apple!
- In a glass jar combine the soap, glycerin, fragrance oil and food coloring (optional). Stir the mixture thoroughly to combine.
- Add the water and gently stir to mix everything. This may suds up a little, but you want to avoid sudsing or your bubbles won’t be as strong.
- Store at room temperate and use liberally for lots of bubbly fun!